I talk in detail about the 5 main lessons that I learnt on my road to becoming a professional bodybuilder. If you apply even 1 of these 5 points to your life, you will definitely yield some great results, whether that be your fitness, business, relationships, or all of the above.
DURING THIS EPISODE I TALK ABOUT:
- Why you should prepare yourself for a good sleep.
- Why failing at things are so important, and how failure helped me reach the pro level as a bodybuilder.
- The power of consistency and the compound effect from being consistent with small changes.
- Surrounding yourself with the right people and how I found out who my true friends were whilst competing.
- Why it is important to embrace suffering and how suffering has benefited my life.
- Why comparing yourself to others can be toxic and how these comparisons effected my life whilst I was competing.
RATINGS & REVIEWS
If you liked this episode then please head over to iTunes to give this podcast a rating and review, this is the best way for this podcast to reach more people and help them optimise their body. Also please share this podcast link to any friends or family who you think will benefit from this podcast, together we will get people one step closer to their goals.
WHERE ELSE CAN I LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST