Dr Jacobi is a naturopathic physician and also a gut health expert with over 20 years experience within the realm of gut health and digestive disorders. Nirala is also considered one of Australia’s leading experts in the treatment of small intestine bacterial overgrowth (SIBO), a common cause of IBS. She frequently lectures nationally and internationally on this topic, plus Nirala is the Medical director and Naturopathic physician at Jacobi Natural Health Care and The Biome Clinic in Wilsons Creek, Australia.
DURING THIS EPISODE WE TALK ABOUT:
- How much protein do we really need both for health and building muscle.
- The importance of fibre for gut health & weight loss.
- The best kind of foods for most people for gut health & overall wellness.
- How Nirala treats digestive disorders such as SIBO & IBS.
- The link between the gut and the brain, and how this can potentially contribute to mental illness.
- How poor gut health is directly linked to obesity & chronic illness.
- Intermittent Fasting & More.
FACEBOOK PAGE: The biome clinic
RATINGS & REVIEWS
If you liked this episode then please share the love and head over to iTunes to give this podcast a rating and review, this is the best way for this podcast to reach more people and help them optimise their body. Also please share this podcast link to any friends or family who you think will benefit from this podcast, lets make this world a better place.
WHERE ELSE CAN I LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST