Throughout the course of episode 78, we discuss the most effective ways to build your abdominals and how to connect to your core muscles properly for maximum results. We also exchange ideas on how your can make your waist smaller, and make your abs more visible at higher body fat percentages.
DURING THIS EPISODE WE TALK ABOUT:
- How to connect to your core muscles properly to build your abdominals more effectively and to prevent injury.
- How to brace your core properly to stabilise your spine and develop your abs.
- How to make your waist smaller and strip body fat around your stomach.
- My current ab training regime leading up to my pro bodybuilding competition.
- The best rep range and training methods for building your abs.
- The importance of treating your abdominals just like any other body part in terms of building muscle.
- Why it is important to build a healthy relationship with food and make your health a priority to have a lean waistline all year round.
- Why you should avoid fads such as a waist trainer to shrink your waist.
Get your FREE 4 week core training guide HERE.
Check out our 2 videos demonstrating the best abdominal exercises:
Video 1- How to do a hanging leg raise.
Video 2- How to do a roman chair sit up.
Online coaching enquires: firstname.lastname@example.org
My instagram: @martinsilvafitness
Andrew’ instagram: @mrbondfitness
RATINGS & REVIEWS
If you liked this episode then please head over to iTunes to give this podcast a rating and review, this is the best way for this podcast to reach more people and help them optimise their body. Also please share this podcast link to any friends or family who you think will benefit from this podcast.
WHERE ELSE CAN I LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST