@Mrbondfitness and I discuss the most effective ways to develop your abs and how to make your waist smaller. We also talk briefly about how you can shift stubborn body fat, and we delve deeper into the psychological elements when it comes to building an admirable physique. I would like to apologise for the delays when we were talking, we experienced some technical issues with Skype but the actual sound quality is good.
DURING THIS EPISODE WE TALK ABOUT:
- The dark side of instagram and how chasing likes can be a bad idea.
- Events which took place in our childhood years, and how this could be one of the triggers for our previous body image issues, especially with our abs.
- How to connect with your core/abs for maximum results.
- Our favourite exercises for building your abs.
- Debunking myths in regards to developing your midsection.
- Why humans find a proportionate, aesthetic physique attractive.
- How to shift stubborn body fat.
- Getting lean the smart way.
RATINGS & REVIEWS
If you liked this episode then please share the love and head over to iTunes to give this podcast a rating and review, this is the best way for this podcast to reach more people and help them optimise their body. Also please share this podcast link to any friends or family who you think will benefit from this podcast, lets make this world a better place.
WHERE ELSE CAN I LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST