I catch up with my friend and Wbff Pro Muscle Model- James Alexander Ellis upon his visit to Sydney. James is also a strength coach, public speaker, and prep coach for fitness athletes. We talk everything from our experience with body dysmorphia, to the widespread use of steroids within the fitness industry
DURING THIS EPISODE WE TALK ABOUT:
- James’ viewpoint on supplements, artificial sweeteners and whole foods.
- James top tips for staying in shape all year round.
- The importance of fibre for gut health.
- James’ experience with preparing fitness model and bikini competitors.
- James’ experience with body dysmorphia.
- The dark side of performance enhancing supplements, ie steroids.
- James’ advice for building an admirable physique, and achieving sustainable health.
- Our experience with the binge eating disorder and the dark side of eating disorders within the fitness industry.
- How to build a healthy, super charged metabolism.
- The importance of showing gratitude.
- James’ top tips for optimising your overall health and aesthetics.
We always talk about how the quality of your sleep is vital and should be a top priority, using blue light blocker glasses in the evening drastically improved my sleep quality. Head over to https://www.swanwicksleep.com/ and use discount code: OPTIMISEYOURBODY for 15% off all blue light blocker glasses.
RATINGS & REVIEWS
If you liked this episode then please share the love and head over to iTunes to give this podcast a rating and review, this is the best way for this podcast to reach more people and help them optimise their body. Also please share this podcast link to any friends or family who you think will benefit from this podcast, lets make this world a better place.
WHERE ELSE CAN I LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST