I was joined by Jessica Hickman, also known as ‘The Bullyologist’. Jess was bullied within the work environment for around 3 years, and as a result of her suffering, Jess decided to quit her job and start her own company known as Bullyology. She now helps people all over the world who are experiencing similar issues.
DURING THIS EPISODE WE TALK ABOUT:
- Jess’ battle with depression and anxiety as a result of becoming a victim to continuous bullying within her work environment.
- The stigma around mens mental health awareness and Jess’ experience with helping men speak up about their mental health ailments.
- Jess’ definition of bullying.
- What actions you should take if you, or your child is being bullied within the work environment or in school.
- An insight into my previous battle with depression.
- Gut health and the importance of proper nutrition for mental wellness.
- Jess’ experience with binge eating and over training.
- The importance of good quality sleep, practicing gratitude and meditation for your overall health.
- How to build resilience in a world where a lot of people are over sensitive.
- The push back and hate Jess has experienced having built a business around bullying.
- Jess’ non negotiable daily habits she has implemented to achieve success.
RATINGS & REVIEWS
If you liked this episode then please share the love and head over to iTunes to give this podcast a rating and review, this is the best way for this podcast to reach more people and help them optimise their body. Also please share this podcast link to any friends or family who you think will benefit from this podcast, lets make this world a better place.
WHERE ELSE CAN I LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST