I share my top 5 tips for losing fat the healthy way. I have noticed a trend of people preaching too much about calories and not enough about the importance of proper nutrition. To lose body fat and keep it off means you have to create healthy habits in order to optimise your health, therefore helping you get lean the healthy way and sustain it for a lifetime. It is important to note that I didn’t talk much about the fact that lifting weights properly, should be a top priority for fat loss, but we have said consistently on previous episodes.
For online coaching email: Martinsilva@hotmail.co.uk
DURING THIS EPISODE I TALK ABOUT:
- The wrong way to go about getting lean and keeping body fat off.
- Why it is important to focus more on nourishment than calorie counting.
- How vegetables help you lose body fat the healthy way, and help you improve your overall health.
- How much protein you need and the effects on protein on the body for fat loss, and overall wellness.
- My ‘go to’ healthy fat sources and why fats are essential for fat loss.
- Why calorie tracking can be a very effective tool to help you get lean the healthy way.
- The importance of daily movement and tracking your daily steps for fat loss.
We always talk about how the quality of your sleep is vital and should be a top priority, using blue light blocker glasses in the evening drastically improved my sleep quality. Head over to https://www.swanwicksleep.com/ and use discount code: OPTIMISEYOURBODY for 15% off all trendy blue light blocker glasses.
RATINGS & REVIEWS
If you liked this episode then please head over to iTunes to give this podcast a rating and review, this is the best way for this podcast to reach more people and help them optimise their body. Also please share this podcast link to any friends or family who you think will benefit from this podcast, together we will get people one step closer to their goals.
WHERE ELSE CAN I LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST