I am joined by Lyndi Cohen (@nude_nutritionist) for the second time on episode 74 of optimise your body podcast. Lyndi Cohen is the resident nutritionist on Channel 9’s The Today Show in Australia, a Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution Ambassador and an accredited, practicing dietitian and nutritionist. As one of Australia’s most popular nutritionists and dietitians, Lyndi knows first-hand how confusing nutrition can be and she is a refreshing light in the dark world of body image and social media perfection. Lyndi writes for The Daily Mail, The Huffington Post UK, and Yahoo UK.
DURING THIS EPISODE WE TALK ABOUT:
- Letting go of perfectionism to achieve your goals.
- How to keep consistent with your nutrition and exercise.
- The “all or nothing” mentality and our experience with battling the binge eating disorder.
- Lyndi’ expert tips on how to overcome binge eating episodes.
- Lyndi’ advice for creating sustainable health.
- The dark side of social media in relation to mental health and body image issues.
- Lyndi’ “habit stacking” method for losing body fat and keeping it off.
- Intuitive eating and mastering your own body.
- Mindset and mindful eating.
- Habits to avoid for optimising your body.
ONLINE NUTRITION/FITNESS COACHING ?
We always talk about how the quality of your sleep is vital and should be a top priority, using blue light blocker glasses in the evening drastically improved my sleep quality. Head over to https://www.swanwicksleep.com/ and use discount code: OPTIMISEYOURBODY for 15% off all blue light blocker glasses.
RATINGS & REVIEWS
If you liked this episode then please head over to iTunes to give this podcast a rating and review, this is the best way for this podcast to reach more people and help them optimise their body. Also please share this podcast link to any friends or family who you think will benefit from this podcast, together we will get people one step closer to their goals.
WHERE ELSE CAN I LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST