Interview with my good friend- Aaron Corria who is the owner of Brotectors. Brotectors is a mental health awareness group of whom I am a proud ambassador for. This is part 2, I also interviewed brotectors over 1 year ago.
Brotectors Instagram: @brotectors
Brotectors Website: http://www.brotectors.co.uk/
DURING THIS EPISODE WE TALK ABOUT:
- The journey of brotectors since it was launched over 2 years ago.
- The dark days of Aaron’ depression, and how he overcame it.
- The importance of having strong social connections for your state of mental health.
- Finding your passion in life and how giving to others can improve your overall wellness.
- How exercise can sometimes treat and cure depression.
- Nutrition and the link between the gut and the brain.
- Where Aaron can see brotectors 5 years from now.
- Anti depressants, psychotherapy and more.
RATINGS & REVIEWS
If you liked this episode then please head over to iTunes to give us a rating and review, this is the best way for this podcast to reach more people and help them optimise their body. Also please share this podcast link to any friends or family who you think will benefit from this podcast, lets make this world a better place.
WHERE ELSE CAN I LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST