Most of us have experienced the dreaded plateau ie when you reach a state of little or no change after a period of activity or progress. I have experienced plateau’ with my body goals and also with my performance goals, and it can be very frustrating. I have had a few people message me also requesting an episode on how to continue to make progress whether that be losing fat, building muscle or all of the above, you will get some good tips throughout the course of this episode on how to make the necessary changes in order to improve your results in the gym or even outside of the gym.
DURING THIS EPISODE I TALK ABOUT:
- The danger of falling into the trap of thinking one specific type of diet or training works for you.
- How to switch up your weight training regime for maximum results.
- Weight training vs cardio for building muscle and fat loss.
- How to prevent overeating.
- Why not eating enough can contribute to a plateau.
- How to avoid mindless eating for fat loss.
- Tips for reducing stress levels because this can lead to a plateau.
RATINGS & REVIEWS
If you liked this episode then please head over to iTunes to give this podcast a rating and review, this is the best way for this podcast to reach more people and help them optimise their body. Also please share this podcast link to any friends or family who you think will benefit from this podcast, together we will get people one step closer to their goals.
WHERE ELSE CAN I LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST