An information packed episode featuring my close friend and fitness expert Andrew Bond, we talk about Andrew’ recent blog- Top tips on avoiding burnout in the new year and sticking to that “New Years Resolution”. This episode is loaded with solid advice from Andrew and I to help you achieve your fitness/body goals in 2019.
Andrew Bond Instagram: @Mrbondfitness
DURING THIS EPISODE WE TALK ABOUT:
- Being realistic & patient, and the importance of small wins for achieving your fitness/body goals.
- Applying discipline to your life and avoiding instant gratification.
- Starting slowly and following simple steps as opposed to ‘Balls to wall’ mentality.
- The power of increasing your daily movement to lose body fat.
- How to start implementing fasting into your lifestyle & the dark side of fasting.
- Food Tracking/Calorie Counting and how this can be a great tool for fat loss & building muscle.
- How motivation is overrated for long term success, and more.
RATINGS & REVIEWS
If you liked this episode then please share the love and head over to iTunes to give this podcast a rating and review, this is the best way for this podcast to reach more people and help them optimise their body. Also please share this podcast link to any friends or family who you think will benefit from this podcast, lets make this world a better place.
WHERE ELSE CAN I LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST