Episode 45 has landed and boy is this a good one, Ryan is the host of ‘Order Of Man’ podcast and his purpose is to help motivated and ambitious men become the best man they can be. Much like myself, Ryan grew up without a permanent father figure and he has noticed that we are losing the meaning of manhood. Quoting from his website- “We’ve gone away from being strong, rugged, independent, and tough to a collection of wimpy, dependent, whiners.” Ryan is ex military and a very successful man who has 4 kids of his own, lots of very helpful advice is conveyed throughout the course of episode 45.
DURING THIS EPISODE WE TALK ABOUT:
- The meaning of masculinity.
- Holding yourself accountable for your actions, responsibility and self discipline.
- Embracing suffering and why instant gratification is toxic.
- Ryan’ 11 steps to help you “Make Shit Happen”
- How lack of purpose is the main cause of depression in men, and much more!
Order Of Man Instagram: @OrderOfMan
Order Of Man Website: Order Of Man
RATINGS & REVIEWS
If you liked this episode then please share the love and head over to iTunes to give this podcast a rating and review, this is the best way for this podcast to reach more people and help them optimise their body. Also please share this podcast link to any friends or family who you think will benefit from this podcast, lets make this world a better place.
WHERE ELSE CAN I LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST