This week, I am joined my James Swanwick who is an Australian American investor, entrepreneur, speaker, health coach, former SportsCenter anchor on ESPN, and host of the James Swanwick Show podcast. He’s the creator of blue light blocking glasses called Swannies from Swanwick Sleep, which help people reduce their blue light exposure and ultimately sleep better. James is also 9 years alcohol free, and ever since cutting out alcohol, his life has transformed for the better. James runs a 30 day no alcohol program, which has helped tens of thousands of people quit drinking, plus he runs a program called project 90 which helps business owners cut out alcohol for 90 days and beyond.
DURING THIS EPISODE WE TALK ABOUT:
- Why James quit drinking and how being alcohol free has changed his life.
- Why alcohol is so detrimental for our mind and body.
- The challenges James has faced since becoming alcohol free.
- The amazing results that James has had from his 30 day no alcohol challenge.
- The science behind sleep and why it is so important.
- James’ top tips for improving sleep quality.
- The importance of preparing yourself for a good sleep.
- Blue light blocker glasses and how they help us preserve melatonin which is vital for a good sleep.
- James’ lifestyle and how he stays healthy.
- James’ daily gratitude practice to maintain a positive outlook on life.
- The importance of giving, and why human connection is so important.
RATINGS & REVIEWS
If you liked this episode then please head over to iTunes to give this podcast a rating and review, this is the best way for this podcast to reach more people and help them optimise their body. Also please share this podcast link to any friends or family who you think will benefit from this podcast, together we will get people one step closer to their goals.
WHERE ELSE CAN I LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST