Andrew Bond chimes in for episode 61 where we exchange our views on social media. We talk about our personal addiction to social media and how most of us spend way to much time checking and scrolling. Also we chat about some of the awesome benefits that new age technology and social media has provided us with.
DURING THIS EPISODE WE TALK ABOUT:
- Michael Jackson and our opinion on whether or not he is guilty of child abuse.
- Why social media is so addictive.
- Social comparisons and why social media can make our insecurities worse.
- Our personal addiction to social media and how we combat this habit.
- Some of the great things which have came out of social media.
- Why social media is no different to processed food and obesity.
- The dangers of checking and scrolling, and how to build awareness on your social media usage.
- Social media being used as a drug and the effects of social media on kids.
- Top tips on how to use social media in a healthier manner.
RATINGS & REVIEWS
If you liked this episode then please share the love and head over to iTunes to give this podcast a rating and review, this is the best way for this podcast to reach more people and help them optimise their body. Also please share this podcast link to any friends or family who you think will benefit from this podcast, lets make this world a better place.
WHERE ELSE CAN I LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST