I was fortunate enough to land an interview with Christina Rice who is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner & gut health specialist. Christina is only 23 years old and throughout her life she battled with numerous health issues including leaky gut, major food intolerances, unbalanced hormones, depression & anxiety to name a few. For years Christina was shunted around by the medical system until she finally began to figure things out herself, she has now converted all of this suffering into helping others improve their overall well being, this episode is loaded with Nutritional advice, mental health tips, gut health info & more.
PODCAST: Wellness Realness Podcast
DURING THIS EPISODE WE TALK ABOUT:
- What inspired Christina to coach people and build a online wellness business.
- Top tips and tricks for overcoming depression/mental health issues.
- The importance of managing stress in order to improve your mind & body.
- How to diagnose food intolerances.
- The importance of self awareness ie keeping a food diary.
- Expert Gut Health & Nutritional advice.
- Christina’ current exercise regime & More.
RATINGS & REVIEWS
If you liked this episode then please share the love and head over to iTunes to give this podcast a rating and review, this is the best way for this podcast to reach more people and help them optimise their body. Also please share this podcast link to any friends or family who you think will benefit from this podcast, lets make this world a better place.
WHERE ELSE CAN I LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST