Andrew and bounce some ideas off in regards to a question from our audience- The role of genetics when it comes to losing body fat, gaining muscle and overall health. We also delve deep into doing fitness the smart way instead of the fast way.
DURING THIS EPISODE WE TALK ABOUT:
- Different body types and role genetics play with fat loss and muscle gain.
- Why certain body types need to schedule in cardio for fat loss where as other types need to eat more.
- Lifestyle changes you can make to combat fat loss and overall wellness.
- Why improving yourself a tiny bit everyday can lead to massive changes down the line.
- Why ‘diet plans’ fail people long term.
- How to lose weight and build muscle the right way to achieve sustainable health.
- Jordan’s “Boombod” fad supplements and more.
RATINGS & REVIEWS
If you liked this episode then please share the love and head over to iTunes to give this podcast a rating and review, this is the best way for this podcast to reach more people and help them optimise their body. Also please share this podcast link to any friends or family who you think will benefit from this podcast, lets make this world a better place.
WHERE ELSE CAN I LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST