I am accompanied by fellow optimise your body teammate @mrbondfitness. We delve deeper into how training the full body completely transformed the way we train and how we train our clients. We elaborate on the science behind lifting weights and we explain how you can get better results with your physique and overall health, with much less effort.
DURING THIS EPISODE WE TALK ABOUT:
- How to build a better physique with less time and effort.
- Why it is so important to train your body parts more frequently with less intensity for maximum results.
- The science behind building lean muscle effectively.
- Why split body part training is not as effective as full body training for losing body fat, building muscle and overall health for most people.
- The importance of finding balance in your life and building strong relationships outside of the gym.
- How to structure a full body weight training session for optimal results.
- Why most people need to reduce training intensity to maximise muscle growth and shift body fat.
- How to find the optimal rep range for your body.
Free Guides: https://optimiseyourbody.com/free-guides/
My instagram: @martinsilvafitness
Andrew’ instagram: @mrbondfitness
RATINGS & REVIEWS
If you liked this episode then please head over to iTunes to give this podcast a rating and review, this is the best way for this podcast to reach more people and help them optimise their body. Also please share this podcast link to any friends or family who you think will benefit from this podcast.
WHERE ELSE CAN I LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST